Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NORMAL TO FANTASIZE ABOUT OTHERS...

I have to admit once while I was getting head, I craned my neck - hey! it was way before TiVo - to the right to catch that night’s episode of Felicity. I mean, well, who didn’t want to know whether she chose Ben or Noel? Right?

Luckily, I wasn’t fantasizing about Ben - at least I don’t think so. Maybe. But writer Dan Savage shares his opinion on whether it’s normal to fantasize about others while your partner/lover is out of town or on top of you.


I agree, Dan. And I say it’s also okay to catch a glimpse of the tube too. Right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

forgive others but not yourself........................................

Anonymous said...

it's cool ..................................................

Anonymous said...

純推一個..................................................

Anonymous said...

Man is not made for defeat. A mean can be destroyed but not defeated...................................................

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) take a look this emo boy hair at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

i very adore your own writing taste, very interesting,
don't quit as well as keep penning due to the fact that it simply very well worth to follow it,
looking forward to browse a whole lot more of your current content, have a great day!