Saturday, January 01, 2011

CUONG'S SPIRIT SERIES

I am afraid. I am fearful. I have thoughts of failure. Even though I've succeeded, pushed fear aside, and remained strong despite, I still believe I'm those things. I stop in my tracks, I'm afraid to put words to paper, and I stop myself. I know I have to talk to myself differently so I can see who I am.

Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.

- Mahatma Gandhi


Be courageous, be brave, put words onto paper, succeed. Be strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For newest news you have to go to see web and on world-wide-web I found this website as a finest web
page for most recent updates.
Feel free to surf my website : ringworms in humans

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be
much more useful than ever before.

Also visit my weblog ... direct payday lenders